domenica 20 settembre 2009

Dark Tower Sk_s

Hi , hi , hi
some sketchesss! xD
School kills my "draw-addiction" ç_ç
when I'm in the mood to draw
is already too dark to colour
(I don't like to color without sunlight)
and when I'm not
there's all the sunlight I need xDD


This one is a quick sketch I did on my school diary
but, well, I kinda like it xD so..

...

this is how I imaginated Stephen King's dark tower's characters
I saw the graphic novel
(can I call it this way?)
(( this one xD ))
and well...the characters are totally different
BUT
I like to picture them in my way ù.u
more manga-like xDDD
less "america-hero"
I really like Odetta ** but, man I HATE detta >_>
such a psycho bitch
but my favourite is still Rollie u.u
I'd like a movie with a hero like roland *mmmh
so 'Wild_West'-like and not like Superman etc xD
anyway, I tought there were a fourth main character oAò
there's not..well...he's dead xD
well, he was another psycho bastard




now, I'm gonna watch Charlie's angels
go chicking tough woman, goo! >w<

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento