mercoledì 8 luglio 2009

Back from the past xDD

yeah, gonna begin with the oldest draws
well the oldest I could found
(I'm lying xD the oldest I could STAND xD)




mmh...I did this one at school
many times I use to do just sketches
but i had my pens with me so I completed it..
man...it's really old...
it was the september before this last one..
as you will see
I LOVE WINGS xD
and many other stuffs
but I draw wings everywhere
since I've learned how to draw 'em
I've never


I did this one while watching tv, last summer
too lazy to get a pen
I only had pencil colours beside me
so.. xD
that summer I hated to draw eyes
tooooo muck trouble
better without xD
(so damn lazy xD)


I did this on christmas xDDD
well, it's not so christmas but I was so bored
(and I didn't have a pencil xD)
so i begin with the flowers, then I did the rest
one thing to say is that I saw that "room" in a dream O__ò
like always, I have really creepy dreams xD
well, you can call 'em nightmares xD


another really old one xD
it's Near from DEATH NOTE u.u
back then, I LOVED that serie xD
I was addicted, really addicted
this is only one of 10000 death note fan arts xDD
there were so many, but I like this the most
it's not that this is my favourite character, but I like this FA the most u.u


I did this last summer
I was listening to wednesday 13's song
let's guess..
it could be put your death mask on xDDD
but even if the draw has nothing to do with the song
I had on mind this creepy girl with that mask...
so, I did it xD
(ah, I have a mask quite like that)
well it has to be good, many people liked it çwç


ah, my first (and last) marilyn manson fan art xD
last because I really can't do portaits ç__ç
this is the only good one
well, "good"
it's him from the Omega times xD
that look suited him best, i think u.u
ok, well...I like just the hair xD
soo damn cool *__*


"Wracked with your charm
I am circled like prey
Back in the forest
Where whispers persuade
More sugar trails
More white lady laid
Than pillars of salt"
it's cradle of filth's nymphetamine
I just love that song <3
soo beautiful..
well the draw is really emo-like xDD
but her hair remainds me of sugar xD
so... xDDD
..non sense..

ah, this one...
I did a mess with the pen xDDD
I was shaking it, and then it spliied drops everywhere xD
my pants are still stained with ink xDDD
and even the next draw is stained xDD
what a bloody mess xDDD
they said even this one is emo-like çAç
it's not true!!
I'm not that way, damn >__<


heh xDD I tryed to colour it
yeah, I know
it sucks xDD
not a good attempt xD


Texas Chainsaw Massacre *-*
one of my favourite movies <3
I wanted to draw Leatherface, but I wasn't able ç__ç
goddammit >__<
I think I will colour it...



well, this is the newest of these
have you ever seen the decora style?
i kinda like it..
too colourful for me, but it's pretty nice to draw out
it took me so much time to colour xDD


well, I will continue tomorrow with my older draws xD
I hope I've improved in these years xDD

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento