giovedì 9 luglio 2009

Some fan arts..

well, let's begin..


this is my version of Armand from Anne Rice's books
for a while, he has been my favourite character xD
I loved him in the 3rd book <3
now, I don't know who is my favourite one xD
maybe Lestat xD
he's such a baby, always making disasters xD


yeah, back then I really loved him xD
well, I still love him and David togheter <3
I'd like more stuff about them
I mean, the books talk about the vampire David only once and then
nothing...
I'm looking in the other books, but nothing ç__ç
awww it's not fahaaiirr ç__ç


as ou can see, this is the image that "inspired" me xD
I was wondering in anne's site, and I found the photo gallery dedicated to her dolls
(some of them are really creepy xD and some of them really beautiful)
so, watching this one I tought
"awww so niiicee <3 MUST DRAW IT *_*"
and then I tought 'let's do a fan art u.u'


this, is what I draw when I have nothing to do.
no more words to spend here xDD
(you'll see many Reborn fan arts..)


it's not that I like Reborn..
I JUST LOVE IT!!
xDD
yeah, I became obsessive many times xD
I love this one xD
Tsuna came out so cute <3


deehehehe *-*
pairingss...
no more explainations xD


ah, there is just one xD
he has been one of my favourite characters
at the moment...
DAMN I can't choose one >__<
oh, yeah I know *-*
the little bird <3
I love it x3
so plushy
(hemm...does plushy exist XDD??
mwahaha well, let's make a new word, nh?)


ah, there IS something to say xD
I used watercolours u.u
cause my pencils are not of many colours ç__ç
I wanna nice colourss
why can't I use the computer?? çAç
damn photoshop!
TT_TT
and why can't I find that wonderful penss ç__ç
damn..


as you can see I really suck with photoshop...
but this one only with computer looks nice
the original one..fuahaha is really shitty xD
so, for once
the digital one came out better xDD


I like to draw him xD
I did this one just for colour it with che comp_


and as you can see I did it, then xD
ahem...
ç__ç
...damn photoshop...



this last one is not from reborn xD
(yeeeee finally!)
it's fomr Air Gear u.u
once again, he has been my favourite character xD
now...
CAN'T CHOOSE!
but I think is Aeon Clock now...
I think...anyway,
i don't like this one >__>
fin.
the sketch was moore and moore better >__>

I will continue with moore draws, till I end with oldies xD

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento