giovedì 9 luglio 2009

newer and newer

little by little I'm coming to the newer draws xD
yeah, I can do it! xDD
(tff? O__O'')


hee is another one of my characters
(there are many, really)
his name is Adam..
adam is a name I like,
and suited him pretty well, so..
on the background there is a song
sAINT - Marilyn Manson
I like to put lyrics in the draws xD


Money Demon

I've already said it, but I really like wings xD
I put 'em everywhere xDD
anyway
I was thinking
"I wonder how would look the money demon xDD"
and then I did this xDD


I don't really like this draw xD
but there is another one of my characters xD
Matt
and...what to say...nothing xD
lol, matt xDD


this one too,
I just wanted to draw the clothes xD
nothing special xDD



I really like this one <3
it came out pretty good u.u
...


...
I've even kept the sketch xDD
at firsat, I wanted to put here and there some lyrics xD
then I choose the pentagram
u.u


this one is older than others
I'd like to buy some tarot cards, when I found them
they're really interesting *-*
and, again, a character of mine xD
he's Acid
(yee, hooray for the names xD)
there is a serie with many of my characters with 'broken wings'
but this is the one I really like

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento