giovedì 9 luglio 2009

ultima carrellata xD

from newest to oldest xD
these are from these last 2-3 months


Morbid Angel

well, I wanted to draw some really big wings
with the colours I love best togheter
and then, I didn't have a title
but I wanted one xD
so, I chose this one because I was listening to Morbid Angel
well, I like only one of them songs (tought I don't know many)
angel of disease
but morbid angel suits better xD



characters, characters
he's omega
(absolutely NOT Marilyn Manson inspired u.u'')
I wanted to draw somone pretty weird, so..


sevi, once again
tought I like to draw him xD
anyway,I really like Art Deco
(or Art Nouveau - fuching weird french xD)
sometimes I put in the draws some elements..
..my favourite is Alphonse Mucha <3


yeee xD a bunch of characters xD
I put the names u.u

Evilyn

is a song by Lordi
from the new CD Deadache
I love the cd, and I love this song
...and I love to draw keys xDD
listening to the song
I figured Evilyn like this, so..


wanna guess? XD
another character xD
Lucifer
(what a name, I know xD)
another thing I like to draw are
bendages <2
I looove 'em!!
so much >w<

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento