giovedì 9 luglio 2009

even newer


this one
is from a really really really old sketch
I found it months ago, and I decided to ink it and clour it then
in the end I added the lyrics xD
some feel is a slipknot's song
from theys first album
Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat.
I really like ti x3
anyway, I did the sketch last summer
when I didn't liked to draw eyes xD
...and arms and legs XDD


here is another character
Saffron xD
(yeah yeah, what a name xDDD)
I like him a lot because he has really long hair
past the hips to the knees <3
(I LOVE long hair too xDD)
here you can't see
but in a couple of draws (that I don't like a lot xD)
you can see it well


yee I like this one *-*
she xD is another character
Kurome
(ahem, every connection to reborn is CASUAL u.u'')
I really really like her *-*
and her hair xD



man, these two are such a mess
watercolours + colours
we can call it a "tribute" to Touya Mikanagi's Karneval
I love that serie <3
I want them to bring it to italy ç__ç
in the first one
there are (again xD) two of my characters
matt on the left and so on the right
in the second
another one xD
sevi
I love lanterns *-*
I love luna parks *-*
I hate when draws come out messed this much ç__ç

Drama Queen

the newest among these
I like it!
her hair xD
the hands xD
and the eyes on the back *-*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento