giovedì 9 luglio 2009

More Oldies..

well, more draws
all quite old



even if, this is the newest one
it's from last october
I like to draw faces, and when they come out pretty good
I colour and ink them
I relly like red hair xD
aah, the sheet is all curled up for the watercolours..
damn water >__>


I did a sketch at school
the night before I've watched a movie about two mexican tough girls
and I really liked it
(they rocks <3 !!)
((even because I like guns xD))
soo, while at school
I began to sketch something and it came out good xDD
then, she became one of my characters xD
I called her Lucy u.u
I'm not good at givin' names xDD
really not ç__ç


well, this one...
I just wanted to draw a victorian dress xD
I really like even victorian dresses <3
then I added the doves, just for fun xD
well...for fun...
I'm not good at drawing animals, and I tryed to draw 'em
then I looked for an image because I wasn't able ç__ç


another one of many DN fan arts xD
like always, when I don't know how to put an arm...
I cut it u.u
well I did it last summer
I got bored because that shitty second arm wouldn't fit anywhere
soo let's cut it xD


another girl from the famous mexican-girls-movie xD
(I forgot the title)
I just love her *-*
this time, she really hasn't the left arm xD
I called her May
(yeah, my names rock..)
...


...
I've even tryed to colour it xD
I've changed something, just for fun
mmmh...I like more the original one xD
I'm not good with computer graphic xD


I was listening to
Fade togheter - Franz Ferdinand
so I skatched somethin..
I only like the puppet-woman >__>
my mother's colleagues really liked it
(mom quite often steals my draws and shows 'em >__>)
((without telling me nothing >__>))
(((it's because I don't really like to show 'em xD)))

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento